Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeding your baby



One of the things I wish I would have done before having kids is make a long list of nutritious, easy to make foods for kids. Why do I wish I would've done that? Because by the time I think of something and cook it (this usually takes about an hour), my daughter has already stuffed her face full of junk and isn't even hungry anymore when I put the bowl of steaming-hot, nutritiousness in front of her. I can't be the only one this has happened to... repeatedly.

So don't repeat my stupid mistake. Start researching and ruminating on this list now, ideally before your baby is born, and stop the Easy Mac insanity! 'Nuf said.

P.S. Even if your baby is older, you can still make this list. My daughter is 2 and 1/2 and I'm just starting. Please feel free to post comments with hilariously sad EasyMac/Ramen Noodle stories, etc. and/or nutritious, quick recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment